- March 3, 2007: Shop Around 3 Hutchins Drive a Huge Success!
- March 17, 2007:IDEAL Day celebration in Evansville, Indiana raises over $10,000, breaks attendance r
- April 21, 2007: The 3rd Times a Charm for Chip Foose and PRF’s California Chapter.
- April 28, 2007: 3rd Annual Megan Nighbor Benefit in Markesan, Wisconsin Raises $30,000!
- May 12, 2007: Over 100 Played Poker for Progeria in Peabody, MA!
- 2nd annual Miles for Miracles Fun Run/Walk raises over $43,000!
- June 15-16, 2007: YearOne's Braselton Bash Shatters Fundraising Record
- August 4, 2007: Ohio Chapter’s 2nd Annual Kaylee's Course 5k run/2 mile walk in Montclova a huge suc
- September 8, 2007: 6th Annual International Race for Research Raises Nearly $20,000!
- September 10-19, 2007: Ridemakerz Auctions Ltd. Edition, Foose Ford Mustang Collectible on EBay to b
- September 30, 2007 in Middleboro, MA: Big Crowd Appears for 2nd Annual Walk to Honor Kristian McGuin
- Golf Tournament in South Africa a Huge Success
- November 10, 2007: Hundreds Rev it Up for Night of Wonder 2007!
For the 3rd Year in a row PRF’s California chapter has raised funds and awareness for Progeria with their Santa Barbara “Wheels and Waves” show. The incredibly successful event has continued to gain momentum, raising nearly $8,000 for PRF, surpassing last years total by roughly $3,000. Chip and his family (especially mom Terry!) were hard at work selling tickets and t-shirts, auctioning off a Foose Toolbox and Tools set, and even signing some autographs for fans. Talk about raising the bar!
Chip autographs a poster for a fan.Chip autographs a poster for a fan.
A custom picture of Chip’s famous Roadster.